- AprilNTT Solmare Corporation is established.
- JuneStreet corner content distribution service, Foobio, is launched.
- NovemberDigital comic service, C’moA, is launched.
- AugustService for Docomo, Comic-iI, is launched.
- MayService for AU (EZweb website), Comic C’moA, is launched.
- JulyService for Vodafone (Vodafone website), Comic C’moA, is launched.
- DecemberComic-i wins the 2005 iMode website “Hot Topic Award” Grand Prize.
- JanuaryComic-i and “Comic C’moA” reach over 10 million downloads.
- AprilComic-i and Comic C’moA reach over 100 million downloads.
- MayComic-i and Comic C’moA receive the 8th ICT Business Promotion Award (at the 70th anniversary ceremony of The Telecommunications Association).
- AprilComic-i and Comic C’moA reach over 500 million downloads.
- JuneDating simulation game service for the Japanese market is launched.
- MayComic-i and Comic C’moA are consolidated under the name Comic C’moA.
- FebruaryDating simulation game series “Shall we date?” for the overseas market is launched.
- AugustComic C’moA breaks one billion downloads.
- DecemberThe first number of a digital comic magazine, Oyajism, is issued.
- AugustComic C’moA is made available for multiple devices.
- JanuaryAll-you-can-read C’moA service is launched.
- MarchC’moA Rental service is launched.
- JulyDating simulation game series “Shall we date?” breaks 300,000 downloads worldwide.
- DecemberDating simulation game series “Shall we date?” breaks 3 million downloads worldwide.
- August10th anniversary of Comic C’moA service
- AugustFor the 10th anniversary of Comic C’moA, August 16th is certified as “Electronic Comic Book Day” (Japan Anniversary Association).
- DecemberComic C’moA users reach 20 million in total.
- February[Comic C’moA] We now have over 500,000 reviews.