2011 For immediate release.
Dating Simulation Game "Shall we date?" Series, New Title Release
"Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince" for Android handset
－Enjoy the Heart-throb Paradise!!‐
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquartered in Osaka, President: Hiroki Oohashi, hereinafter NTT Solmare) launches novel type dating simulation game “Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince” for Android handset toward Japan and United States.
1．About “Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince”
“Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince” is a simulation game, which player who goes overseas for vacation, suddenly becomes tasked to choose the king of that country among 6 princes . Enjoy the tactics of love with this novel type dating simulation game unfolded by reading story and choosing from options.
- Main features are followings
- (1) Both Japanese and English version are available within the application.
- (2) Movie featuring all characters inspired by this story enhances the mood.
- (3) Multi-ending story offers 2 kinds of endings depending on options chosen by player.
- (4) High resolution graphic images are available as the story unfolds or depending on options.
- (5) Messages are delivered from each character as the story goes on.
- [Screen Images]
2．Sales Price (including Tax)
First purchase(3 basic game characters)
US$4.99 or 450 yen
Additional purchase(2 additional game characters)
US$6.99 or 600 yen
3. Available countries
United States and Japan
4. Launch Date
December 1, 2011
5. How to Play
After searched and purchased “My Sweet Prince” on Android Market owned by Google.Inc., users can download and start it to play.
6. Future Vision
NTT Solmare will continue to launch new and various exciting services for all kinds of smartphone such as iPhone, iPad and Android handset and to gain customers’ satisfaction.
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Mr.Onishi, Mr. Miyanishi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org