2014 For immediate release.
A new title from NTT Solmare‘s “Shall we date?” series,
“Shall we date?: Guilty Alice” is now released!
The enduring masterpiece from Wonderland now meets love stories in Japanese game!
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced the launch of the newest title of the games in English, “Shall we date?: Guilty Alice –Finding Love in Wonderland–” from its visual novel dating simulation game series for both iOS and Android devices.
The game Guilty Alice is a visual novel dating simulation game, deeply inspired by the enduring masterpiece of ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’. The story takes place both in the real world and Wonderland, and the game players, as Alice, can experience a fantasy, adventurous love romance with each unique, mysterious and appealing male characters from Wonderland.
-Finding Love in Wonderland-
A girl, the main character, finds herself standing in a defendant’s seat in her strange dream, where is somehow connected to Wonderland. The judge of the trial, the Red Queen suddenly calls the girl ‘Guilty Alice’ as she considers the girl as a guilty criminal. The people in the real world are so called ‘Alice’ in Wonderland, and so she is throughout the story. Alice is ordered to create a Heart, a crystallization of love’s awakening, within one month by the Red Queen, and otherwise she will be executed. In order to create a Heart, the queen prepares some men for Alice. This is the story about a girl of the real world, who stays in her real world during daytime and visits Wonderland in night time, trying to nourish a true love and create a ‘Heart’ with her beloved man.
* Free prologue, which comes with a volume worth reading.
* Pre-paid dating simulation game for iOS and Android devices, and unlimited times of playing the main story after purchase by each character.
* The game is a visual novel game with a fantasy, adventurous love romance.
* Unique, mysterious male characters, strongly inspired by the characters from ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’.
* Multiple endings for each male character, deeply influenced by the result of Love Meter. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what Alice chooses to act or react in the episodes.
* Many beautifully illustrated graphic art, which is categorized as Japanese comic, anime and manga.
* Prologue is Free.
* Main story is $4.99 (USD) per character
Supported OS versions: iOS: 6.0 or later, Android: 2.3 or later
- * Android devices: Google Play > search > enter “Guilty Alice”
- * iOS devices: App Store > search > enter “Guilty Alice”
- Official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHkY-b585E&feature=youtu.be
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation:
Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation, which its headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana, has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: “Shall we date?” series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of October 2014, and it has proudly made a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers a great satisfaction in creation of advanced services with the perspective of our customers, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
* Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which is established in 2004, holding over 180,000 eBook titles.
* Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
Dating simulation games that bring the greatest love romance simulated experiences to customers in the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love.”
The official website for the “Shall we date?” series:http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Miyuki Miyake, Nobuko Matsuo
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org