2014 For immediate release.
The leading Japanese otome game company, NTT Solmare proudly announced its release of “Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart+”! Be a part of the prestigious magic academy full of fantasy, wizarding adventure and wondrous romance!
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced the launch of the newest game, “Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart+” from its visual novel dating simulation game series for both iOS and Android devices.
The game is set at the academy of a Kingdom of Gedonelune under the protection of the dragon’s magical power. This is the story of a young wizardess, who acquires the admittance of the prestigious magic academy of Gedonelune, tries to find the mystery behind the academy with her partner, experiencing a romantic love with him.
The heroine of the game, a fledgling wizardess, was living as a veterinarian at a small village of the Kingdom of Gedonelune, using her inborn magic ability. One day, she receives a letter from Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy, the most prestigious magic academy of the land. To officially enroll to the academy, she prepares herself to pass the trial with the assistance of her Buddy, the partner of the academy sharing the same fate.
Wizardess Heart+ is a freemium visual novel dating simulation game. The players, as a young female wizard student, can experience and learn about magic in Gedonelune kingdom, enjoying a love romance with a chosen male character in the academy of Gedonelune. In addition, some features of in-game social network and friend invitation system are associated in the game. The game features include as follows:
* Experience multiple endings for each male character. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what the heroine chooses to act or react in the episodes.
* Complete missions to earn valuable items in a progress of reading the main stories.
* Enjoy decorating a heroine’s avatar with various kinds of unique avatar items.
* Decorate a boyfriend avatar at the Garden with avatar items.
* Acquire Lune (virtual currency) and Magic Grade (virtual point) by login bonuses or doing Extra Curriculum, and use them to attain other in-app items for proceeding and flourishing the main stories and the avatars.
The game is free to play. Some in-app items are needed at every checkpoint to proceed reading the stories, and the players can purchase these items to enrich the gameplay.
December 16, 2014 (PST)
Supported OS versions:
* Android: 2.3 or later
* iOS: 6.0 or later
- * Android devices: Google Play > search > enter “Wizardess Heart”
- * iOS devices: App Store > search > enter “Wizardess Heart”
Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:
ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation:
Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation, which its headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana, has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: “Shall we date?” series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of December 2014, and it has proudly made a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers a great satisfaction in creation of advanced services with the perspective of our customers, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
* Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which is established in 2004, holding over 180,000 eBook titles.
* Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
Dating simulation games that bring the greatest love romance simulated experiences to customers in the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love.”
The official website for the “Shall we date?” series:http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Mariko Kanamoto, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org