2015 For immediate release.
NTT Solmare releases a NEW title from the “Shall we date?” series! “Shall we date?: Scarlet FateII -Seasons of love-” (paid version) , the third collaboration with Otomate.
NTT Solmare Corporation (Hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare”) is thrilled to announce that the visual novel Scarlet FateII -Seasons of love- will be released worldwide for both iOS and Android devices today, November 25, 2015. Scarlet FateII -Seasons of love- is proudly presented as the latest offering from the fan-favorite series of romance games, Shall we date?.
- Story Introduction
- * Song of Spring
- * Summer Festival
- * Autumn Harvest
- * Winter Snowflakes
This is the sequel to “Scarlet Fate”. Blooming in the warmth of spring, the heroine and each of her five comrades, men who fought to free her from her fate, can now be couples in these individual stories. Enjoy the days filled with happiness and love which finally come after overcoming the harsh winter season!
In Kifu village, the heroine and her five comrades decide to carry out the Summer Festival. With other special guests joining in the festival, they cause uproar and fight over her, creating a lively summer night scene. It is a story full of passion and humor, and players will find “him” even more attractive in a Yukata, which is a summer kimono.
A collection of short stories about the daily life of the heroine and her comrades. There are five themes: “Sleeping Together”, “Meal Together”, “Squabble”, “Holiday Afternoon” and “Secret Meeting”, each having two versions: “Lovers” and “Princess & Knight”. Players will see unexpected sides of the characters and will have a chance to get special photos.
Untold stories of “Scarlet Fate -Fragments of the past-”. Akifusa’s best friend Tomonori and Gentoka’s sworn friend Aterui are now the main characters. Tormented by the position they were in, they wavered, yet still decided to fight for the heroine and themselves, so they could all be released from their fates. Reading these hidden stories will help players to understand the world of “Scarlet Fate” even deeper.
- * Stories beautifully rendered in all four seasons of ancient Japan, with gorgeous photos and exquisite background music.
- * Together with the stories of the five comrades from “Scarlet Fate”, stories of Tomonori and Aterui will unfold in “Winter Snowflake”.
- * Enemies from “Scarlet Fate” will appear in an unexpected way in “Summer Festival”, showing another side of them.
- * We offer a special price for a package of multiple stories, along with the regular prices for single stories.
- * Each character’s story highlights and Summer Festival’s introductory chapter: Free
- * A story: $0.99 - $4.99 (USD)
Please note that the above price is available in the US iTunes App Store and Google Play Store or equivalent amount in other currencies. Also, the price varies depending on stories. We offer a special price for a package of multiple stories.
- November 25, 2015 (PST)
Supported OS versions:
- * iOS: 6.0 or later
- * Android: 4.0 or later
How to access:
- Access the URL below from a smartphone or another mobile device.
Social Networking Sites:
- Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:
About NTT Solmare Corporation:
Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana) has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: “Shall we date?” series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of November 2015, and it has proudly received a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from the customers’ perspective, holding the corporate mission: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to enrichment of our society.”
- (URL：http://www.nttsolmare.com/e/ )
Main Services of NTT Solmare:
- * Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- -Operate the Japanese leading online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA (http://www.cmoa.jp）
- * Game Enterprise
- The official website (English)：http://shallwedate.jp/en/
-Offer an “all-you-can-read”e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners,
and develop the original brand ‘Solmare Editorial Department’ that leads digital publication
-Offer and operate a series of “Shall we date?” dating simulation games that bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Kenji Tanaka
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: email@example.com