2015 For immediate release.
A new title from NTT Solmare‘s “Shall we date?” series, “Shall we date?:War of Prayers ” is now released! A magical girl who saves the world with her knight!
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare”) has launched the social based dating sim game “Shall we date?: War of Prayers -Inori no Otome-” in the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Through the medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: "Shall we date?" series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of December 2015, and it has proudly made a great reputation from customers.
The new title,“Shall we date?: War of Prayers -Inori no Otome-”, is a visual novel and dating simulation game about a romance between a girl who is destined to save the world as a prayer maiden and a knight who protects her. All the male characters have unique personalities behind their attractive appearances. This game will promise to provide players a heartrending romantic love experience with a male character of their choices.
The heroine of the game is chosen by the crystal to become a prayer maiden to save the world. There is one promise she needs to keep as a prayer maiden, which is that she must not fall in love with anyone. Although keeping her promise, she realizes that a love starts to grow between her and the knight. Is she going to break her promise or…?
- *A lot of beautifully illustrated graphic arts.
- *A pretty heroine transformed by magic.
- *Handsome, unique, attractive male characters.
- *Multiple endings for each male character. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what the heroine chooses to act or react in the episodes.
- *Prologue is Free.
- *Main story is $4.99 (USD) per character
- *Spin-off is $1.99 (USD) per character
- -Please note that the above-listed prices are expected price in the US iTunes App Store and Google Play; they are subject to change according to the currency of each respective country and said country’s iTunes App Store and Google Play.
- December 21, 2015（PST）
Supported OS versions:
- *iOS: 6.0 or later
- *Android: 4.0 or later
How to access
- Access the URL below from a smartphone.
- -Not available in Japan.
- The official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series
- The official trailer of “Shall we date?: War of Prayers”
Social networking sites
NTT Solmare will continue to develop exciting games and bring surprises and excitement to our customers.
About NTT Solmare Corporation:
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from customers’ perspective, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
- (URL：http://www.nttsolmare.com/e/ )
- * Digital Book (e-Book) Enterprise
- -Operate the Japanese leading online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA (http://www.cmoa.jp）
- * Game Enterprise
- The official website (English)：http://shallwedate.jp/en/
-Offer an “all-you-can-read”e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners,
and develop the original brand ‘Solmare Editorial Department’ that leads digital publication
-Offer and operate a series of “Shall we date?” dating simulation games that bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Nobuko Matsuo
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org