2017 For immediate release.
#1 Dating Simulation Game
NTT Solmare’s Shall we date? and Moe! Ninja Girls
stole over 10,000 fans’ hearts in Anime Expo 2017.
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred as “NTT Solmare”) participated Anime Expo 2017(http://anime-expo.org/)from July 1st –July 4th at Los Angeles Convention Center.
Anime Expo is one of the biggest anime convention in North America. This year marked the highest attendance of over three hundred and fifty thousand people.
NTT Solmare had doubled its exhibit space for the fourth participation, and co-exhibited shall we date? series and Moe! Ninja Girls. Thanks to over 10,000 visitors, we could conclude the event with a tremendous success.
- -Event Name: Anime Expo 2017
- -Date: July 1st –July 4th
- -Venue: Los Angeles Convention Center
- -Attendance Number: Over 350,000
- -NTT Solmare Official Website:http://shallwedate.jp/en/ax2017/
This year, we aimed for turning the world of Shall we date? into the reality. Three different booths were exhibited, including AR, Augmented Reality, and photo spaces. Especially, AR date made it possible to interact with one of the characters from Ninja Shadow+. With variety of expression and smooth moves, it brought the exciting vibes and happy smiles.
Throughout the event, we were fortunate to have everlasting lines of visitors that the special presents were all gone before the last day.
Some people visited in their favorite character’s cosplay, and some showed up with a thoughtful letter. It was a great opportunity to know how much people enjoy our games, and we couldn’t be any happier to feel such a love directly from our fans.
-Shall we date?
Experience the sweetest romance with handsome boyfriends! Our Shall we date? titles are enjoyed in 166 countries with fascinating love stories that instantly make you fall in love.
-Moe! Ninja Girls
Can you fall in love with ninja girls without revealing your true identity?! The number of downloads has reached 600,000 since its release back in December, 2016.
◆Social Media Outlets
- Shall we date?: http://shallwedate.jp/
- Moe!Ninja Girls: http://ninjagirls.moe/
◆Main Services of NTT Solmare
NTT Solmare is one of the largest digital contents providers in Japan including Digital Book (e-Book) Enterprise, Comic and Game Enterprise. We recently launched the new services, the flea market app and the music app.
We will continue providing our customers with great satisfaction by creating advanced services developed from the customers’ perspective, while holding on to the corporate mission: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to enrichment of our society.”
The official website, both in English and Japanese: http://www.nttsolmare.com/
- 1) Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- -We operate the leading Japanese online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA.
The official website in Japanese:https://www.cmoa.jp/
- -We offer an “all-you-can-read” e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners, and develop an original brand, Solmare Editorial Department, that leads the digital publication field.
- 2) Game Enterprise
- -We offer and operate a series of dating simulation games that strive to bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world.
- 1. Shall we date?
- The official website in English:http://shallwedate.jp/
- 2. Moe! Ninja Girls
- The official website in English:http://ninjagirls.moe/
- 3) New Businesses
- -Monoqn (developing and running): An app through which users can shop and sell collectors’ merchandise.
The official website in Japanese: https://www.monoqn.com
- -Lylink (launching and testing): An app in which song lyrics and music videos meet.
The official website in Japanese: http://www.lylink.jp
- ・NTT Solmare Corporation
- ・Game Department: Koichi Takaoka, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- ・Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- ・Email: email@example.com