2014 For immediate release.
A new title from NTT Solmare‘s “Shall we date?” series,
“Shall we date?: THE NIFLHEIM+” is now released!
Love romance starts in the never ending world.
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced the launch of the newest title of the games in English, “Shall we date?: THE NIFLHEIM+” from its visual novel dating simulation game series for both iOS and Android devices.
“Shall we date?: THE NIFLHEIM+” is a visual novel dating simulation game, where the story takes place in the kingdom of the dead called the Niflheim. In the game, the players can enjoy a love romance with each unique and appealing male character, such as a socialite superstar, a zombie scientist or a mysterious poet.
A new feature is added to this game: a boyfriend avatar. The feature is new from all the games of “Shall we date?” series, and it allows the players to enjoy dating at the garden with a boyfriend avatar, decorate their costumes and share secretive love each other.
－Till death again do us part?－
The story starts with a scene in which the Princess is awaken from a thousand years of sleep by three men from a kingdom of the dead, the Niflheim. As a protagonist of the game, the Princess experiences her afterlife in the world of Niflheim with odd and unique creatures and characters. In the story, she tries to find her true love, having the past that she died before she could find her true love. The Niflheim is the fantasy visual novel dating simulation game about the afterlife of the Princess with unique characters in the eccentric kingdom of the Niflheim.
THE NIFLHEIM+ is a freemium visual novel dating simulation game, which players, as the Princess, can enjoy love romances with male characters in the main stories. In addition, some features of in-game social network and friend invitation system are associated in the game. The game features include as follows:
* Experience multiple endings for each male character. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what the Princess chooses to act or react in the episodes.
* Complete missions to earn valuable items in a progress of reading the main stories.
* Enjoy decorating avatar in unique combination of various kinds of avatar items, and make decorated players’ own avatars.
* Decorate a boyfriend avatar and the Niflheim’s garden with avatar items.
* Acquire login bonuses, Gold (virtual currency of the Niflheim), and Princess Points by login daily and doing Bride in Training, and use them to attain other in-app items for proceeding the story and the avatars.
The game is free to play. Some in-app items and strengths are needed at every checkpoint to proceed reading the stories, and the players can purchase these items to enrich the gameplay.
A special in-app promotion event will be hold for all players to celebrate the release. Those, who complete the tutorial within one month from the release date, can obtain limited-time offered items to enrich both the main story and the avatar of the game. The event will be hold from October 19th, 2014 to November 26th, 2014 in PST (GMT-8).*
* Please note that the event time is subject to change.
Release Date: October 19th, 2014
Supported OS versions: iOS: 6.0 or later, Android: 2.3 or later
- * Android devices: Google Play > search > enter “THE NIFLHEIM+”
- * iOS devices: App Store > search > enter “THE NIFLHEIM”
- Official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAOL1a4uNJQ
- Official microsite: http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/niflheim_plus/
- Official website:http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation:
Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation, which its headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana, has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: “Shall we date?” series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of October 2014, and it has proudly made a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers a great satisfaction in creation of advanced services with the perspective of our customers, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
* Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which is established in 2004, holding over 180,000 eBook titles.
* Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
Dating simulation games that bring the greatest love romance simulated experiences to customers in the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love.”
The official website for the “Shall we date?” series:http://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Makoto Yamasaki, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org