2017 For immediate release.
NTT Solmare Releases Shall we date?: We the Girls,
a Modern Take on Fairytales
from Which Players Get to Choose Her Own Character!
#1 Dating Simulation Game
Girls just want to have fun!
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred as “NTT Solmare”) has released a social-based dating sim game “Shall we date?: We the Girls+” in the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Game apps created by NTT Solmare have been enjoyed in 167 countries. Our games contain beautiful illustrations, which attract international users. "Shall we date?" has gained support from all over the world, having average review score of 4.4/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of September, 2017. Game popularity keeps increasing with great reputation from customers.
This is the first game that offers a number of different heroines from which players choose the main character. Fun and exciting stories of famous fairytale princesses take place in today’s world as they are on search of their princes.
Happily ever after? So they say. Your life as a fairytale princess becomes boring once you marry the prince that you literally live the life of a couch potato. Thanks to moody Hurricane because she sends your prince to another world! When your luxury lifestyle is at risk, you decide to embark a journey to find your prince...!
◆They've all got attitude... Who matches your personality?!*Names can be changed
|• The Little Mermaid(Sirena Gills)
Her sad story ending can’t be read without tears. With an amazing pair of legs that is often accentuated by high heels, she is hoping to meet the man of her life. She is an innocent girl with a pure heart that enchants everyone she meets. “Look at my beautiful feet! I can’t stop wearing heels because they look so awesome!!! Hey, where has my prince gone?!”
|• Snow White(Blanche Rouge)
Her story might sound odd as she ends up marrying the prince that steals her dead body. That may be why she doesn’t know what it is to be in love. She wants to enjoy being with various kinds of men until the day she meets the love of her life. “You know, I don’t care much about princes. Looks and techniques are what girls want, right? No girl is as fun as me, that’s why I get to enjoy all sorts of things with boys!”
|• Aladdin and the Magic Lamp(Yazmin Garcia)
Her story ending could be the dreamiest one in the history of fairy tale. She is madly in love with her boyfriend that she doesn’t know what cheating is. Though she takes her job seriously, she knows how to balance work and love life. “I’m running a jewelry business. Working is fun if you can enjoy it. BTW, have you seen Aladdin? My prince has gone missing...!”
More eye candies on the way!
- • FREE to download.
- • FREE Story Tickets to be given.
- • Features beautiful illustrations and great music.
- • Choose MC from various fairytale princess options.
- • Comes with ranking system to compete your look.
- • Dress to impress with amazing selection of avatar items.
- • Throws many events for special rewards.
The game is free to play. (In-app purchase available)
Oct. 3, 2017（PST）
◆Supported OS Versions
|Mobile:||-Android : 4.4 or later|
|-iOS : 8.0 or later|
◆How to Play
|Mobile:||Download> http://shallwedate.jp/wg * This is NOT available for customers residing in Japan.|
◆Social Media Outlets
◆Main Services of NTT Solmare
NTT Solmare is one of the largest digital contents providers in Japan including Digital Book (e-Book) Enterprise, Comic and Game Enterprise. We recently launched the new services, the flea market app and the music app.
We will continue providing our customers with great satisfaction by creating advanced services developed from the customers’ perspective, while holding on to the corporate mission: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to enrichment of our society.”
The official website, both in English and Japanese: http://www.nttsolmare.com/
- 1) Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- -We operate the leading Japanese online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA.
The official website in Japanese: https://www.cmoa.jp
- -We offer an “all-you-can-read” e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners, and develop an original brand, Solmare Editorial Department, that leads the digital publication field.
- 2) Game Enterprise
- -We offer and operate a series of dating simulation games that strive to bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world.
- -Shall we date?
- The official website in English:http://shallwedate.jp/
- -Moe! Ninja Girls
- The official website in English:http://ninjagirls.moe/
- 3) New Businesses
- -Monoqn (developing and running): An app through which users can shop and sell collectors’ merchandise.
The official website in Japanese: https://www.monoqn.com
- -Lylink (launching and testing): An app in which song lyrics and music videos meet.
The official website in Japanese: https://www.lylink.jp
- ・NTT Solmare Corporation
- ・Game Department: Yuka Miyake,Miyuki Funae, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- ・Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- ・Email: email@example.com