2011 For immediate release.
NTT Solmare launches a dating simulation game “Shall we date?: Heian Love HD”
for iPad globally at the same time it’s released in Japan
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquartered in Osaka, President: Hiroki Oohashi, hereinafter NTT Solmare), extended its mobile comics to e-book business owning COMIC- C'moA (*1) -- Japan's No. 1 mobile comic site, flat rate comic site Yomippa(*2), and a storefront e-book application(*3), launches novel type dating simulation game “Shall we date?: Heian Love HD” for iPad provided by Apple Inc. targeting 20s and 30s women.
Pure, Love, Passion, Choices, and Great Visual Impact designed to deliver the amazing graphics quality based on Heian period.
Heroine longs to meet a mystery man who sent her “love poem”, while she can’t help herself by falling for other men that flirt and sweet talk to her.
- 【Main features are】
- ・Both Japanese and English version are available within the application.
- ・The bonus opening movie based on the Japanese Heian period come with the sharpest, highest resolution graphic screen featuring all characters enhances the playing mood.
- ・Multi-ending story offers 5 kinds of endings depending on options chosen by player
- ・High resolution graphic images are available as the story unfolds or depending on options
- ・Messages are delivered from each character as the story goes on
- 【Screen Images】
3．Sales Price (including Tax)
First purchase(5 basic game characters)
US$3.99 or 450 yen
Additional purchase(3 additional game characters)
US$4.99 or 600 yen
3. Available countries
This application is distributed in 31 countries including Japan.
[Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Japan]
4. Launch Date
March 7, 2011
5. How to Play
After searched and purchased “Heian Love” on iTunes Store owned by Apple.Inc., users can download and start it to play.
6. Future Vision
We will continue to launch new and various exciting services for iPhone and iPad as well as for all kinds of smartphone such as Android handset.
*1: Official i-mode site by NTT DOCOMO, official EZweb site by KDDI, and official Yahoo! Mobile portal site by SOFTBANK MOBILE.。
*2: Official i-mode site by NTT DOCOMO
*3: An application for iPhone/iPad sold on iTunes owned by Apple.Inc.
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Service Innovation Department: Mr.Onishi, Mr. Miyanishi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org