2011 For immediate release.
NTT Solmare launches a dating simulation game
"Shall we date?:My Sweet Prince” for iPhone and iPad
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquartered in Osaka, President: Hiroki Oohashi, hereinafter NTT Solmare) launches novel type dating simulation game “Shall we date?:Actor to be” for iPhone and iPad provided by Apple Inc. targeting 20s and 30s women.
1．About “Shall we date?:Actor to be”
This is a novel type dating simulation game unfolded by reading story and choosing from options and set at the Opera School.
- Main features are followings
- (1) Both Japanese and English version are available within the application.
- (2) Movie featuring all characters inspired by this story enhances the mood.
- (3) Multi-ending story offers 3 kinds of endings depending on options chosen by player.
- (4) High resolution graphic images are available as the story unfolds or depending on options.
- (5) Messages are delivered from each character as the story goes on.
- [Screen Images]
3．Sales Price (including Tax)
First purchase(3 basic game characters)
US$4.99 or 450 yen
Additional purchase(3 additional game characters)
US$6.99 or 600 yen
3. Available countries
This application is distributed in 32 countries including Japan.
[Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Cyprus and Japan]
4. Launch Date
October 19, 2011
5. How to Play
After searched and purchased “Actor to be” on iTunes Store owned by Apple.Inc., users can download and start it to play.
6. Future Vision
NTT Solmare will continue to launch new and various exciting services for all kinds of smartphone such as iPhone, iPad and Android handset and to gain customers’ satisfaction.
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Mr.Onishi, Mr. Miyanishi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org