2015 For immediate release.
The leading Japanese otome game company, NTT Solmare proudly announced its release of “Shall we date?: Blood in Roses+”!
Experience crazy and painful love with beautiful vampires!
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced the release of the newest game, “Shall we date?: Blood in Roses+” for both iOS and Android devices.
The game is set at the castle called ‘Hotel Libra Sincera’ which connects the dark world and the human world. This is the story of a heroine, who is taken her blood by vampires, trying to find the mystery behind the castle with her partner, experiencing a romantic love with him.
The heroine of the game meets a beautiful and bloodcurdling kind, ‘Vampires’ at the castle connecting the dark world and the human world. One day, she is taken her blood by the vampires. If she fails to find and drink the evening dew from the Rose Garden within ten days, she is told to be turned into a vampire. Nurturing a love with her partner, she struggles to find the Rose Garden somewhere in the castle, and reveal its mystery.
Blood in Roses+ is a freemium visual novel dating simulation game. In addition, some features of in-game social network and friend invitation system are associated in the game. The game features include as follows:
* Experience multiple endings for each male character. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what the heroine chooses to act or react in the episodes.
* Complete missions to earn valuable items in a progress of reading the main stories.
* Enjoy decorating a heroine’s avatar with various kinds of unique avatar items.
* Decorate a boyfriend avatar at the Garden with avatar items.
* Acquire Token (virtual currency) and Lady Level (virtual point) by login bonuses or doing Miss Rose Contest, and use them to attain other in-app items for proceeding and flourishing the main stories and the avatars.
The game is free to play. Some in-app items are needed at every checkpoint to proceed reading the stories, and the players can purchase these items to enrich the gameplay.
April 20, 2015(PST)
Supported OS versions:
* Android: 4.0 or later
* iOS: 6.0 or later
Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:
ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation:
NTT Solmare Corporation's headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana. Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand:"Shall we date?"series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of April 2015, and it has proudly made a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from customers’ perspective, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
* Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which is established in 2004, holding over 220,000 eBook titles.
* Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
Dating simulation games that bring the greatest love romance simulated experiences to customers in the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love.”
The official website for the “Shall we date?” series:https://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Taeko Tamada, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org