2015 For immediate release.
A captivating love story, beautifully told:
“Shall we date?: Demons’ Bond －The path of exile－ ”
is now available worldwide on iOS and Android!
NTT Solmare Corporation (Hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare”) is thrilled to announce that the heart-racing visual novel Demons’ Bond –The path of exile– will be released worldwide for both iOS and Android devices today, June 8, 2015. Demons’ Bond –The path of exile– is proudly presented as the latest offering from the fan-favorite series of romance games, Shall we date?.
Originally released by Idea Factory as a Japan-only, PlayStation®Portable exclusive, Demons’ Bond –The path of exile– weaves a hauntingly beautiful tale of a love found between the heroine and her fellow demon through graceful artwork and beautiful music- this love story is now globally accessible to iOS/Android users for a simple $4.99 per character at the NTT Solmare App Store found here: https://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/apps/?appid=dmb
- 1-1 Story introduction
- It is the Warring States period in Japan. After the passing of Hideyoshi Toyotomi, many warlords started to watch for a chance to be the next ruler of the land.
- In the midst of time where history is changing with the upcoming battle of Sekigahara where the major daimyos split into Eastern and Western Armies, aiming to fight a decisive battle, there were demons who lived in the shadows of history, avoiding human involvement.
- Our protagonist is a member of the Ten-Demon Alliance, a coalition of demon clan chieftains. Her duty is to protect Princess Yase, leader of the Ten-Demon Alliance. One day, Princess Yase summons all the Ten-Demon Alliance chieftains across the land. They are delighted at the reunion, but shortly after that, Princess Yase is attacked by forces unknowns. She is greatly weakened and falls into a deep sleep.
- The Ten-Demon Alliance chieftains, including the heroine, seek out the perpetrators who attacked the Princess. However, it becomes evident that within comrades which were believed to be tied with a strong bond, there were demons secretly in league with humans violating the commandment which all demons must obey.
- The protagonist's mission: to find a way to rouse the Princess from her slumber, and end demon interference with human affairs. This is the story of the demons who ran through the Warring States period, with the heroine having two missions in her mind.
- 1-2 Features
- *A beautiful and heartrending love story unfolds during the transient warring time, and the heroine believes in the bond with other demons and finds her true love along the way.
- *The heroine is bold to act for the sake of her demon comrades even though they worry about her recklessness. This is the story of the demons who come to regain their ideal which had been lost for a long time.
- *You are the one to make choices to find the happy ending of your love!
- *Gorgeous photos and cool BGM emphasize the spectacular story.
- Access the URL below from a smartphone or another mobile device.
- The official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:
* Prologue: Free
* Main story: $4.99 (USD) per character
Please note that the above price is available in the US iTunes App Store and Google Play Store or equivalent amount in other currencies.
June 8, 2015 (PST)
5.Supported OS versions
* Android: 4.0 or later
* iOS: 6.0 or later
6.How to access
7.Social Networking Sites
8.ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation
Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana) has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: "Shall we date?" series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of June 2015, and it has proudly received a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from the customers’ perspective, holding the corporate mission: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to enrichment of our society.”
Main Services of NTT Solmare:
* Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which was established in 2004, holding over 230k eBook titles.
* Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
Dating simulation games that bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love”.
The official website for the “Shall we date?” series:https://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Kenji Tanaka
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: email@example.com