2015 For immediate release.
The specialized “Shall we date?” booth will welcome all anime-manga lovers and otome gamers at ANIME EXPO 2015 this summer!
－Enjoy the wondrous extraordinary time with your man in your dreams!－
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced it is exhibiting and participating at ANIME EXPO 2015 being held July 2-5 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California, USA. “Shall we date?” team will exhibit in booth #2021.
The detailed event information is as below:
- Event Name: ANIME EXPO 2015
- Start Date: Thursday, July 2nd
- End Date: Sunday, July 5th
- Event Location: Los Angeles Convention Center, CA USA
- Booth Location: Exhibit Hall, Booth #2021 (Booth Size: 9m x 6m)
- Official Event Website:http://ja.anime-expo.org/
Many fun features at the “Shall we date?” booth #2021 will include:
- 1. Live experience of the worlds of “Shall we date?” games in real life, being surrounded by the beloved male characters
- The booth will be decorated as a Japanese room, imaging the world of Ninja Assassin+, which is one of the most popular game titles in ninja theme. Chibi characters of the ninjas will be there, waiting for all attendees of the event. The attendees will receive the original can badge each when they take photos at the booth and share those photos on SNS, such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram, using the hashtag #shallwedate.
- 2. Original T-shirts giveaway for first 50 costume players of “Shall-we date?” games’ characters
- For those who dress up like the characters from “Shall we date?” game series will get a specially designed T-shirt, which will not be for sale, each. These will be limited to the first 50 attendees and costume-players and will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 3. Original character can badges giveaway by taking the survey
- One of the upcoming titles, “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja2+” will be making its first public appearance at the North America largest fan convention. For those who take the survey will get an original character can badge each.
- 4. The secret code hidden in the handouts to collect the exclusive avatar item in the games
- The special handouts with the secret code ID will be given away at the booth. There will be the “Anime Expo 2015 Participation Special” page in Wizardess Heart+, THE NIFLHEIM+, Ninja Assassin+ and Blood in Roses+. When the attendees enter the code ID at the page in those games, they will receive an exclusive avatar item each.
Other fun features related to the event include:
- 1. Uniquely designed “Shall we date?” shuttle bus in Downtown Los Angeles
- NTT Solmare Corporation has prepared a special shuttle bus, which has the design with the characters from “Shall we date?” game series. This specially designed shuttle bus will run between hotels and the Convention Center in Downtown Los Angeles during the event. The attendees of the event will receive the original can badge each at the booth when they take photos of the bus and share those photos on SNS, such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram, using the hashtag #shallwedate.
- 2. Original keychains of the chibi characters from “Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart+” for sale
- Featuring three characters of Wizardess Heart+ in cute chibi form, there will be the original rubber keychains for sale at Kinokuniya /Animate’s booth #1701 in Exhibit Hall. Please note that since there will be a limited amount of these products for sale, they will be purchased on a first-come, first-served basis.
About Otome Game:
It is a genre of digital games, which has a combined element of dating simulation and visual novel. In otome game, the players, as the female protagonist, can experience and enjoy a special romance with one of the male characters. NTT Solmare Corporation has been releasing a great number of “Shall we date?” games in series, which entertain the players with vividly illustrated artworks, through the services of iTune App Store and Google Play. Accumulatively “Shall we date?” game series has been played by more than 10 million people. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of June 2015, and it has proudly made a great reputation from the players.
8.ABOUT NTT Solmare Corporation
Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana) has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: "Shall we date?" series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of June 2015, and it has proudly received a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from the customers’ perspective, holding the corporate mission: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to enrichment of our society.”
Main Services of NTT Solmare:
* Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which was established in 2004, holding over 230k eBook titles.
* Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
Dating simulation games that bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love”.
The official website for the “Shall we date?” series:https://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Hirohisa Kasahara, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org