2015 For immediate release.
“Shall we date?”Official Website has been updated!
NTT Solmare Corporation updated “Shall we date?” Official Website（http://shallwedate.jp/en/）on July 1, 2015. In this website, we made updates in design and structure to deliver our games more user friendly way.
We updated the followings:
- The new URL ishttp://shallwedate.jp/en/.
- We made the website easier for the users to browse by having more graphics. We also displayed content summaries on the main page so that the users can find contents they are looking for and jump to the specific page directly
- To enable the users to enjoy our games on various multiple devices such as smartphones and tablets, we introduced “Responsive Web Design”, which changes the display layout automatically according to the screen size and bring an optimized experience fit to the users’ environment.
- We will keep our best to provide contents to satisfy the users and will update information periodically on our new website. Thank you very much for your continuous support on Shall we date? game series.
About NTT Solmare Corporation
- NTT Solmare Corporation's headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana. Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: "Shall we date?"series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of July 2015, and it has proudly made a great reputation from customers.
NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from customers’ perspective, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
- Main Services:
- * Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise, COMIC-C’moA
- The leading company of online digital book service in Japan, which is established in 2004, holding over 230,000 eBook titles.
- * Visual Novel Dating Simulation Game Enterprise
- Dating simulation games that bring the greatest love romance simulated experiences to customers in the world, having two series of “Shall we date?” and “In Love.”
(The English official site for the “Shall we date?” series:http://shallwedate.jp/en/）
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Akane Fukatsu, Nobuko Matsuo
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org