2015 For immediate release.
A highly-anticipated sequel to the greatest hit from the Shall we date? series, “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja2+” is now in your hand!
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced the release of the newest game, “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja2+” for both iOS and Android devices.
The newest title “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja2+” is a long-awaited sequel to the greatest hit from the renowned otome game series called “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja+”, which has recorded 2,500,000 downloads throughout the world. In the game, the protagonist as a female ninja, goes off on a journey with her comrades to save the world of Yamato Island, confronting her oppressive destiny, as she experiences a love romance with one of the male ninjas, who are the descendants of the characters from the previous title.
The stories take place in Yamato Island, where the four seasons exuberantly express their beauties.
However, those beauties are on the verge of being lost. With eight fated ninjas as the player’s partner from the Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter Villages, the journey to save the Island starts now...
Destiny Ninja2+ is a freemium visual novel dating simulation game. In addition, some features of in-game social network and friend invitation system are associated in the game. The features include as follows:
- * Experience multiple endings for each character. The ending episodes can be changed depending on what the player as the heroine chooses to act or react in the episodes.
- * Complete missions to earn valuable items for reading the main stories.
- * Enjoy decorating the heroine’s avatar with various kinds of unique avatar items.
- * Decorate the male character’s avatar at the Garden with avatar items.
- * Acquire Zeni (virtual currency) and Ninja Skill (virtual points) by login bonuses or playing Skill Bout, and use them to attain other in-app items for proceeding and flourishing the main stories and the avatars.
- The game is free to play. Some in-app items are needed at every gateway to proceed reading the stories, and the players can purchase these items to enrich the gameplay.
- 28 August 2015 (PT)
Supported OS versions:
- * iOS: 6.0 or later
- * Android: 4.0 or later
- Official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esLdOJUjZn8
- Official website:https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
- Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
About NTT Solmare Corporation:
NTT Solmare Corporation's headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana. NTT Solmare Corporation will continue providing our customers with a great satisfaction in creating advanced services from customers’ perspective, having the corporate mission: “provide our customers with great surprises and impressions, contributing to the society.”
- (URL：https://www.nttsolmare.com/ )
About NTT Solmare Corporation:
- * Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- -Operate the Japanese leading online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA (http://www.cmoa.jp）
- * Game Enterprise
- The official website (English)：http://shallwedate.jp/en/
-Offer an “all-you-can-read”e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners,
and develop the original brand ‘Solmare Editorial Department’ that leads digital publication
-Offer and operate a series of “Shall we date?” dating simulation games that bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Kisisita Jun, Tsutomu Kitaoya
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: email@example.com