2015 For immediate release.
The “Shall we date?” series is now in your hand... even on Facebook!NTT Solmare proudly announces its release of “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2+” for Facebook
NTT Solmare Corporation today announced the release of the newest game, “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2+” for both Facebook users.
NTT Solmare Corporation's headquarters is located in Osaka, Japan, and its CEO is Akira Tomana. Through a medium of iTunes App Store and Google Play, NTT Solmare Corporation has been releasing many games that have finely illustrated arts under its dating simulation game brand: "Shall we date?" series. The series has been enthusiastically supported by its players all over the world, having a great average review score of 4.5/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of July 2015, and it has proudly received a great reputation from customers.
The newest title “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2+” is a long-awaited sequel to the greatest hit from the renowned otome game series called “Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja+”, which has recorded 2,500,000 downloads throughout the world. In the game, the protagonist as a female ninja, goes off on a journey with her comrades to save the world of Yamato Island, confronting her oppressive destiny, as she experiences a love romance with one of the male ninjas, who are the descendants of the characters from the previous title.
Destiny Ninja 2 is a freemium visual novel dating simulation game. In addition to the conventional features for mobile devices, the players can give their friends in-game items mutually on Facebook. The players can also sync their own play data on multiple devices, including their personal computers, smartphones and tablets.
- The game is free to play. Some in-game items are needed at every checkpoint to proceed reading the stories, and the players can purchase these items to enrich the gameplay.
- November 19, 2015 (PST)
Supported OS and Browser:
- * Windows 8: the latest version of Google Chrome
- * Mac OS X: the latest version of Google Chrome
How to Play:
- Go to Facebook Games site on computer devices and search for the game “Destiny Ninja 2”.
- * This is NOT available for customers residing in Japan.
- Official Facebook page for the “Shall we date?” series:
About NTT Solmare Corporation:
- NTT Solmare Corporation, with an aim of “enriching people’s hearts through entertainment”, operates the Japanese leading online e-book service COMIC-C’moA, and offer entertainment services centered on a series of “Shall we date?” dating simulation games. (Official website: https://www.nttsolmare.com/e/ )
Main Services of NTT Solmare:
- * Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- -Operate the Japanese leading online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA (http://www.cmoa.jp）
- * Game Enterprise
- The official website (English)：http://shallwedate.jp/en/
-Offer an “all-you-can-read”e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners,
and develop the original brand ‘Solmare Editorial Department’ that leads digital publication
-Offer and operate a series of “Shall we date?” dating simulation games that bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Department: Junko Ashida, Jun Kishishita
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- Email: email@example.com