2017 For immediate release.
NTT Solmare releases a NEW title from the “Shall we date?” series!
“Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling” (paid version),
Second collaboration with the “aura” series.
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred as “NTT Solmare”) is thrilled to announce the release of a social-based dating sim game, “Sengoku Darling -Choose your destination-”. The game is available worldwide for both iOS and Android devices starting today, March 23, 2017.
Game apps which NTT Solmare has released under the brand name of “Shall we date?” have been enjoyed in 166 countries, with more than 26 million downloads from all over the world. “Shall we date?” games have received praise from their fans, having an average review score of 4.4/5.0 in iTunes App Store as of March 2017.
Originally released by GignoSystem Japan as “Iza, Shutsujin! Koi Ikusa Dai Ni Maku” (いざ、出陣！恋戦第二幕), a Japanese-only game for mobile and portable platforms, “Sengoku Darling -Choose your destination-” has been translated to English for people abroad to enjoy. “Sengoku Darling” depicts a bittersweet romance between the heroine and famous historical warlords during the Sengoku Period. These stories are now globally accessible to iOS/Android users for $4.99 per character at the NTT Solmare App Store found here: http://shallwedate.jp/sd
The story takes place in the Sengoku Period, a warring era of never-ending social upheaval and military conflict. You, the heroine, is a princess of a small yet peaceful province. With your father in bad health and no son to take over the province, you are told to go on a journey to see through the world around you and find a strong province to ally with. For that, you head to the capital city of Kyoto together with your guard, Kojiro Sasaki, for information and chance to meet with strong warlords. Life outside your own castle is not easy, but as you spend your life in the foreign land of your choice, you get to know more of the warlords living there. And eventually, the seed of love blooms into a transient flower...
Assertive but Doting
Clever and Charismatic
Yandere and Twisted
Cheerful and Big-hearted
Earnest and Devoted
Tsundere but Gentle
Calm and Fascinating
Genius and Dependable
Beautiful and Popular
Loyal and Reserved
- Multiple endings, depending on the choices you make during the game. Each ending comes with a special movie.
- You can choose the chapter you want to read. Love Meter can be reset accordingly, so you can enjoy the story over and over again to complete all the endings.
- Special contents, such as Secret Talk and Love Match, are also available aside from the story.
- Each Character’s story highlights and Prologue: Free.
- Main story: 500 Coins ($4.99 (USD)) per character.
- Extra Story: 100 Coins ($0.99 (USD)) per story.
- * Above is the price listed in US iTunes App Store and Google Play Store.
- * Players purchasing from countries other than US will be charged an equivalent amount of the price above.
- March 23, 2017 (PST)
◆Supported OS versions
- *Android: 4.1 or later
- *iOS: 7.0 or later
◆How to access
- Access the URL below from a smartphone or other mobile device.
◆Social Media Outlets
- Shall we date? Homepage: https://www.nttsolmare.com/shallwedate/
- Shall we date? Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
◆About NTT Solmare Corporation:
NTT Solmare Corporation provides customers with great satisfaction by creating advanced services from the customers’ perspective, such as our corporate mission: “We, NTT Solmare, offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to our customers, contributing to enrichment of our society.”
◆Main Services of NTT Solmare:
- 1) Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- -Operates the Japanese leading online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA
- -Offers an “all-you-can-read” e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners, and develops the original brand ‘Solmare Editorial Department’ that leads digital publication
- 2) Game Enterprise
- -Offers and operates a series of “Shall we date?” dating simulation games, bringing the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world
- Official website (English)：http://shallwedate.jp/en/
- 3) New Businesses
- -Monoqn (developing and running): An app in which users can shop and sell collectors' merchandises.
- Official website (Japanese): https://www.monoqn.com
- -Lylink (launching and testing): An app in which song lyrics and music videos meet.
- Official website (Japanese): http://www.lylink.jp
- ・NTT Solmare Corporation
- ・Game Department:Mariko Kanamoto, Kenji Tanaka
- ・Phone: +81-6-6228-8861