2019 For immediate release.
The girls finally come to Steam!
Finally enjoy the fast-paced, exciting visual novel for
men, “Moe! Ninja Girls”, on Steam!
-On Steam Starting February 27, 2019-
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana, hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare”) has released a social-based dating sim game “Moe! Ninja Girls” for Steam. Enjoy the game using your same save data on various devices such as your computer, smartphone or tablet!
NTT Solmare has been providing support for their hit game, “Moe! Ninja Girls” since December of 2016 via Apple’s App Store, Google’s Google Play, and Facebook. With fans all over the world, the popular game has been downloaded over 2.8 million times and boasts a ★4.6 rating on the App Store (as of December 2018, out of ★5.0).
The player, the hero, is a genius ninja that hides his true identity and transfers to Mizaki School.
After a series of events, he ends up starting a “ninja seeking club” to find ninjas.
Most of the club members are attractive women, but all of them happen to have a secret identity, which the player will discover along with falling in love with them.
- *FREE to play!
- *Beautiful artwork, awestriking soundtracks and motion effects
- *Multiple endings depending on the choices the player makes
- *Hundreds of costumes for the girls’ avatars in Japanese anime style with constant updates
- *In-game events frequently held with exclusive prizes
- •Title ：Moe! Ninja Girls
- •Price ：The game is free to play. (In-app purchases available)
- •Release Date：Feb. 26, 2019 (PST)
- •Language ：English
- •Supported OS Versions：Windows10(64bit)
- •How to play：Sign in to Steam and proceed from
* This is NOT available for customers residing in Japan.
- Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/moeninjagirls/
- Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/MoeNinjaGirls/
4．Main Services of NTT Solmare
NTT Solmare is one of the largest digital contents providers in Japan, aiming to “enrich people’s minds through entertainment.” We provide entertainment services including the nation’s largest digital book (e-Book) service “Comic-C’moA”, the dating simulation game series of “Shall we date?” and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” start-up Apps of a community-powered marketplace “Monoqn!” and a music app “Lylink.”
(The official website in Japanese:https://www.nttsolmare.com/)
- ■Digital Book (eBook) Enterprise
- •We operate the leading Japanese online e-book service, COMIC-C’moA.
The official website in Japanese: https://www.cmoa.jp
- -We offer an “all-you-can-read” e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT for business owners. We also develop an original brand, Solmare Editorial Department, that leads the digital publication field.
- ■Game Enterprise
- -We offer and operate a series of dating simulation games that strive to bring the most romantic love experiences to customers all over the world.
- -Shall we date?
- The official website in English:http://shallwedate.jp/
- -Moe! Ninja Girls
- The official website in English:http://ninjagirls.moe/
- ■New Businesses
- -Lylink: An app in which song lyrics and music videos meet.
- The official website in Japanese: https://www.lylink.net/
- ・NTT Solmare Corporation
- ・Game Department: Ryota Kawabe, Takumi Nakata
- ・Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- ・Email: email@example.com