2019 For immediate release.
“Obey Me!” and “Moe! Ninja Girls RPG”
Games on Display at Anime Expo 2019!
Enticing Fans of Romance Games Overseas!
NTT Solmare Co., Ltd. (HQ: Osaka city, Chuo-ku, CEO: Akira Tomana. Hereafter referred to as NTT Solmare) put a booth on display at Anime Expo 2019 which was held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in America from July 4-7, 2019.
Anime Expo (http://www.anime-expo.org/) is an anime and manga related convention held in North America which has had over 350,000 attendants. This was NTT Solmare’s 7th time at the event. “Obey Me!”, a new title from the “Shall we date?” series loved by women all over the world, along with the new “Moe! Ninja Girls RPG” romance game for men were displayed at the booth with an estimated visitor count of over 10,000.
1. Event Details
Name: Anime Expo 2019
Date: July 4-79
Place: Los Angeles Convention Center
The ”Obey Me!” section of the booth had a themed photo spot where you could take a picture with a cosplayer, along with a few large monitors set up to try out a mock telephone conversation with the game’s characters. You could see the excitement from those who played the demo, as if they were enjoying a real conversation with the characters.
Some visitors played “Moe! Ninja Girls RPG,” a game with an interactive UI (the main element of role playing games), and a strategic battle system. On the final day of the event, there was a raffle for signboards signed by voice actresses, which many people attended and enjoyed.
Also, the masks, tin badges and original bags prepared for the customers all went out of stock before the end of final day.
2. About our games
- A.“Shall we date?”
- B.“Moe! Ninja Girls”
The “Shall we date?” series consists of games where the protagonist is a female and enjoys a romantic relationship with a male. We have distributed romance simulation games primarily for the overseas audience under the “Shall we date?” series to 147 countries worldwide. We released the game “Story Jar,” an adventure game where you can make choices throughout the story, in December, 2018. It is a game we distribute to women worldwide so they can enjoy the best romantic experiences.
It has been downloaded over 40 million times, and has the loyal support of fans all over the world.
This is a romance simulation game series for men in which the user plays as the male protagonist.
In the original game, you can enjoy a romantic relationship set in a school in Japan with kunoichi (female ninjas). It was released worldwide in December, 2016, and has been downloaded over 35 million times.
3. Social Network InformationA. The “Shall we date?” series Official website:
Official Facebook page:
B. ”Moe! Ninja Girls”
Official Facebook page:
4. About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare’s goal is to “give people joy through entertainment” as it provides entertainment services such as “Comic C’Moa” (one of the country’s largest e-book services), the “Shall we date?” romance game series, “Moe! Ninja Girls,” and the new music application “Lylink” as its main services.
- <E-book Services
- -“Comic C’Moa,” one of the largest e-book distribution services in the country
- -Distribution of “C’moa Bookspot,” an unlimited comic reading service for business persons
- Official website: https://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/for_company/
- -Expansion of the “Solmare Editing Division,” an original brand leading in digital publishing
- Official website: https://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/original_publishing/
- -We Love Comic “Atsumare! Manga wo Aisuru Hito yo.”
- Official website: https://www.cmoa.jp/WeLoveComic/
- <Game Services
- -Distribution/Management of the “Shall we date?” romance simulation game series for women
- Official website(English): http://shallwedate.jp/
- -Distribution/Management of the “Moe! Ninja Girls” romance simulation game for men
- Official website(English): http://ninjagirls.moe/
- <New Business
- -“Lylink,” a new kind of messaging app in which you can use music and pictures.
- Official website: http://www.lylink.jp
- ・NTT Solmare Corporation
- ・Game Department: Tajima, Matsushima
- ・Phone: +81-6-6228-8861
- ・Email: firstname.lastname@example.org