2020 For immediate release.
Obey Me! Ranks No. 1 on Tumblr’s
“2020’s Top Mobile Games” List
“Obey Me!” a dating simulation game for mobile platforms (Android and iOS) by NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Toshiaki Asahi, hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare,”) took first place in Tumblr’s “2020’s Top Mobile Games” and “2020’s Top Video Game Characters” categories in their “Year in Review 2020.”
The “Tumblr Year in Review 2020” rankings are based on how many posts were created that contained a tag, how many times a tag was searched for, how many times a post using that tag was reblogged, and how many times a post using that tag was liked*. Obey Me! took first place in the “2020’s Top Mobile Games” category, as well as first place (Lucifer) and second place (Mammon) in the “2020’s Top Video Game Characters” category! *About Tumblr’s Fandometrics (https://fandom.tumblr.com/about)
1. About Obey Me!
In Obey Me!, you get to make seven handsome demon brothers, each with their own personalities, do your bidding as you enjoy different methods of communication with them. Enjoy your school life in the Devildom by interacting with the dangerous yet charming brothers and their classmates through chats and phone calls, and by making them go to work. Work towards an exciting ending that changes depending on the choices you make!
Laughter, excitement, and romance all await in NTT Solmare’s brand new game, “Obey Me!”
◆1 Year Celebration Event Now On!
The English version of Obey Me!, which was released on December 12, 2019 in 166 countries including those in North and South America, Europe and South-East Asia, is celebrating its 1 year anniversary. The global 1 year celebration event, which includes the recently released Japanese version, was just released on December 9, 2020. Some very special items are available, so be sure to check it out!
- ■Enjoy amazing, free content and battles.
- ■An intuitive UI that functions just like a smartphone.
- ■High quality graphics to go along with an awesome story.
- ■Music that brings out the unique atmosphere of the Devildom.
- ■Spectacular Japanese voice acting that anime fans worldwide will love.
|- Title||：Obey Me!|
|- Price||：Free to play (Items are purchasable in-game)|
|- Languages||：Japanese/English *Option to change in-game language|
|- Compatibility||：iOS 10.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later|
*The app may not run properly on certain devices, including older devices
|- Download||：Download the game from your smartphone by accessing the below links.|
4．Official Website and Social Media Accounts
Official “Obey Me!” website
Official “Obey Me!” Twitter page:
Official “Obey Me!” Facebook page:
Official “Obey Me!” Instagram page:
Official “Obey Me!” YouTube channel:
Official Shall we date? series YouTube channel:
5. About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare aims to enrich people’s lives by providing entertainment services such as “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services, games, including the “Shall we date?” series and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” as well as “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service.
- ■E-Book Division
- -“Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services
- -“C’ Moa BOOKSPOT,” a service for businesses that offers unlimited access to comics
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/for_company/
- -The Solmare Editing Division, NTT Solmare’s original digital comic publisher
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/original_publishing/
- -We Love Comic “Atsumare! Manga wo Aisuru Hito yo.”
- Official website: https://www.cmoa.jp/WeLoveComic/
- ■Game Division
- -The “Shall we date?” series, a series of love simulation games for women
- Official website(English): http://shallwedate.jp/
- -“Moe! Ninja Girls,” a love simulation game for men
- Official website(English): http://ninjagirls.moe/
- -“Moe! Ninja Girls RPG,” a role-playing mobile game for men
- Official website(English): https://rpg.ninjagirls.moe/
- ■New Business Division
- “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service
- Official website(English): https://boikone.jp/
- ・NTT Solmare Corporation
- ・Game Division: Yukari Shinomiya, Mayu Nakashima
- ・Phone: +81-6-6228-8861