2021 For immediate release.
Obey Me!, the Mobile Game With
3 Million Downloads Across 166 Countries,
Is Now Available on the Galaxy Store!
“Obey Me!” a dating simulation game for mobile platforms by NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Toshiaki Asahi, hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare,”) is now available in Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd’s Galaxy Store.
Obey Me!, a dating simulation game, was first distributed via Apple’s App Store and Google’s Google Play Store in December 2020. The game has amassed a total of 3 million users, and has obtained the very high ranking of 4.8 out of 5 stars (as of January 2021) on the App Store.
Obey Me! also took first place in Tumblr’s (Tumblr, Inc., US.) “2020’s Top Mobile Games” and “2020’s Top Video Game Characters” categories in their “Year in Review 2020.”
Due to the high demand among our users, we begun preparing to add Obey Me! to the Galaxy Store — a project which, as of April 6, 2021, was successfully realized.
With the addition of Obey Me! to the Galaxy Store, we hope that the game will be able to reach even more otome fans across the world.
About Obey Me!
In Obey Me!, you get to make seven handsome demon brothers, each with their own personalities, do your bidding as you enjoy different methods of communication with them. Enjoy your school life in the Devildom by interacting with the dangerous yet charming brothers and their classmates through chats and phone calls, and by making them go to work. Work towards an exciting ending that changes depending on the choices you make!
Laughter, excitement, and romance all await in NTT Solmare’s brand new game, “Obey Me!”
- ■Enjoy amazing, free content and battles.
- ■An intuitive UI that functions just like a smartphone.
- ■High quality graphics to go along with an awesome story.
- ■Music that brings out the unique atmosphere of the Devildom.
- ■Spectacular Japanese voice acting that anime fans worldwide will love.
|Price||：Free to play (Items are purchasable in-game)|
|Distribution||：April 6, 2021|
*Google Play/App Store distribution commenced in December 2019
|Languages||：Japanese/English *Option to change in-game language|
|Compatibility||：Mobile (Android 4.4 or later)|
|*The app may not run properly on certain devices, including older devices|
Official Website and Social Media Accounts
Official “Obey Me!” website
Official “Obey Me!” Twitter page:
Official “Obey Me!” Facebook page:
Official “Obey Me!” Instagram page:
Official “Obey Me!” YouTube channel:
Official Shall we date? series YouTube channel:
About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare aims to enrich people’s lives by providing entertainment services such as “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services, games, including the “Shall we date?” series and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” as well as “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service.
- ■E-Book Division
- “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services
- “C’ Moa BOOKSPOT,” a service for businesses that offers unlimited access to comics
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/for_company/
- The Solmare Editing Division, NTT Solmare’s original digital comic publisher
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/original_publishing/
- We Love Comic “Atsumare! Manga wo Aisuru Hito yo.”
- Official website: https://www.cmoa.jp/WeLoveComic/
- ■Game Division
- The “Shall we date?” series, a series of love simulation games for women
- Official website(English): http://shallwedate.jp/
- “Moe! Ninja Girls,” a love simulation game for men
- Official website(English): http://ninjagirls.moe/
- Distribution and operation of the mobile game “Obey Me!”
- Official website(English): https://shallwedate.jp/obeyme/en/
- ■New Business Division
- “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service
- Official website(English): https://boikone.jp/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Division: Mayu Nakashima, Koichi Takaoka
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861