2021 For immediate release.
Obey Me!, the Mobile Game With 5 Million Downloads
Across 186 Countries and Regions, Now Has a Traditional Chinese Language Option!
“Obey Me!” a dating simulation game for mobile platforms by NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Toshiaki Asahi, hereafter referred to as “NTT Solmare,”) that has 5 million downloads across 186 countries and regions, as of October 27, 2021 now has stories* available in Traditional Chinese that will be gradually released as they are prepared. An in-game event (login bonus) will be held to celebrate the Traditional Chinese release. It’s possible to obtain an SSR Demon Voucher and other luxurious rewards, so we hope that you will come and check it out!
*Not all stories from the Japanese and English versions have been translated into Traditional Chinese. Stories with Traditional Chinese translations will be released gradually.
About Obey Me!
In Obey Me!, you get to make seven handsome demon brothers, each with their own personalities, do your bidding as you enjoy different methods of communication with them. Enjoy your school life in the Devildom by interacting with the dangerous yet charming brothers and their classmates through chats and phone calls, and by making them go to work. Work towards an exciting ending that changes depending on the choices you make!
Laughter, excitement, and romance all await in NTT Solmare’s brand new game, “Obey Me!”
- ■Enjoy amazing, free content and battles.
- ■An intuitive UI that functions just like a smartphone.
- ■High quality graphics to go along with an awesome story.
- ■Music that brings out the unique atmosphere of the Devildom.
- ■Spectacular Japanese voice acting that anime fans worldwide will love.
October 27, 2021.
*Distribution via each store will commence on October 21. Traditional Chinese is scheduled to be available for download via all applicable stores by October 27.
|Price||：Free to play (Items are purchasable in-game)|
|*Option to change in-game language|
|*The Traditional Chinese stories will be released gradually, as they are prepared|
|Compatibility||：Mobile (iOS 11.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later)|
|*The app may not run properly on certain devices, including older devices|
QooApp Game Store
Official Website and Social Media Accounts
Official “Obey Me!” website
Official “Obey Me!” Twitter page:
Official “Obey Me!” Facebook page:
Official “Obey Me!” Instagram page:
Official “Obey Me!” YouTube channel:
Official Shall we date? series YouTube channel:
About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare aims to enrich people’s lives by providing entertainment services such as “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services, games, including the “Shall we date?” series and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” as well as “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service.
- ■E-Book Division
- “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services
- “C’ Moa BOOKSPOT,” a service for businesses that offers unlimited access to comics
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/for_company/
- The Solmare Editing Division, NTT Solmare’s original digital comic publisher
- Official website: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/original_publishing/
- We Love Comic “Atsumare! Manga wo Aisuru Hito yo.”
- Official website: https://www.cmoa.jp/WeLoveComic/
- ■Game Division
- The “Shall we date?” series, a series of love simulation games for women
- Official website(English): http://shallwedate.jp/
- “Moe! Ninja Girls,” a love simulation game for men
- Official website(English): http://ninjagirls.moe/
- Distribution and operation of the mobile game “Obey Me!”
- Official website(English): https://shallwedate.jp/obeyme/en/
- ■New Business Division
- “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service
- Official website(English): https://boikone.jp/
- Cicalo, an information management app for manga, anime, and game schedules
- Official website(English): https://cicalo.jp/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Division: Taisuke Matsushima, Yoshiya Endo
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861