2022 For immediate release.
Obey Me!, the Mobile Game With Over 6 Million Downloads Across 186 Countries and Regions, Receives a Manga Adaptation
— Obey Me! The Comic is now available exclusively in Japan and the US
NTT Solmare Corporation is pleased to announce the exclusive early-access release of “Obey Me! The Comic,” (By MAG Garden corp.) the official manga of its mobile game with a fiercely devoted global fan base, Obey Me!
The Japanese version will be available on Comic C'moA and the English version will be available on the MangaPlaza Obey Me! site* from January 24, 2022.
*MangaPlaza is scheduled to launch in the US on March 1, 2022.
■ In the comic, experience the world of Obey Me! as never before and enjoy life with the seven “unique” brothers as a RAD exchange student.
A Brief Introduction to Obey Me! The Comic
Obey Me! is a mobile game about taming, building your relationships and communicating with seven distinctly different handsome demon brothers.
Published by MAG Garden and drawn by the renowned Subaru Nitou, Obey Me! The Comic depicts the events of the game in manga form.
Obey Me! The Comic has been made to be as enthralling and captivating for those who are first venturing into the world as it is for those who have already played and enjoyed the game.
Experience life in the Devildom like never before in Obey Me! The Comic.
Official MAG Garden Kansai (MAGKAN) Twitter
Twitter: @MAGGardenKansai （https://twitter.com/MAGGardenKansai）
Subaru Nitou’s official Twitter
Obey Me! The Comic Release Schedule
Comic C'moA: https://www.cmoa.jp/title/236120/
One of the largest e-comic and e-book stores in Japan.
The first and second chapters of "Obey Me! The Comic" will be available from January 24, 2022.
Comic C'moA will also be the only place where the Japanese version can be purchased.
The serialization of Obey Me! The Comic began on MAGKAN on Monday, November 1, 2021.
On MAGKAN, you can read the first and newest chapter, which releases monthly, for free.
MangaPlaza site: https://cpn.mangaplaza.com/special/20220124-preObeyme/
Prior to the launch of MangaPlaza on March 1, 2022, a collaboration event on the Obey Me!
site will take place at 12 AM (PST), January 24, 2022.
In addition to getting exclusive access to the official translation of the first chapter, you will also be able to enjoy a slew of other treats in the pre-registration campaign.
Official MangaPlaza social media accounts:
Facebook: @MangaPlaza (https://www.facebook.com/MangaPlaza)
Twitter: @MangaPlaza_EN (https://twitter.com/MangaPlaza_EN)
Instagram: @mangaplaza_en (https://www.instagram.com/mangaplaza_en)
|Price||：Free to play (Items are purchasable in-game)|
|*Option to change in-game language|
|*The Korean and Traditional Chinese stories will be released gradually, as they are prepared|
|Compatibility||：Mobile (iOS 11.0 or later, Android 4.4 or later)|
|*The app may not run properly on certain devices, including older devices|
App Store / Google Play
QooApp Game Store
Official Website and Social Media AccountsOfficial “Obey Me!” website
Official “Obey Me!” Twitter page:
Official “Obey Me!” Facebook page:
Official “Obey Me!” Instagram page:
Official “Obey Me!” YouTube channel:
Official Shall we date? series YouTube channel:
Promotional video for Obey Me!:
Check out episodes 1 to 3 of the Obey Me! anime on our official YouTube channel!
About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare aims to enrich people’s lives by providing entertainment services such as “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services, games, including the “Shall we date?” series and “Moe! Ninja Girls,” as well as “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service.
- ■E-Book Division
- “Comic C’moA,” one of Japan’s largest e-book services
- The Solmare Editing Division, NTT Solmare’s original digital comic publisher
- Official website: https://www.nttsolmare.com/e-publish/original_publishing/
- We Love Comic “Atsumare! Manga wo Aisuru Hito yo.”
- Official website: https://www.cmoa.jp/WeLoveComic/
- ■Game Division
- The “Shall we date?” series, a series of love simulation games for women
- Official website(English): https://shallwedate.jp/en/
- “Moe! Ninja Girls,” a love simulation game for men
- Official website(English): https://ninjagirls.moe/
- Distribution and operation of the mobile game “Obey Me!”
- Official website(English): https://shallwedate.jp/obeyme/en/
- Official website(Japanese): https://shallwedate.jp/obeyme/
- ■New Business Division
- “Boikone,” an interactive audio-sharing service
- Official website: https://boikone.jp/
- Cicalo, an information management app for manga, anime, and game schedules
- Official website: https://cicalo.jp/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Division: Taisuke Matsushima, Yukari Shinomiya
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861