2023 For immediate release.
Service has finally begun for the sequel to THAT ikemen demon game, Obey Me! Nightbringer!
NTT Solmare Corporation (hereafter referred to as NTT Solmare) has begun service for its newest dating simulation game for mobile platforms (Android and iOS) titled Obey Me! Nightbringer.
*Some small differences in release time may occur based on location. We thank you for your understanding.
The latest installment in the Obey Me! series, the global sensation with over eight million downloads, Obey Me! Nightbringer has finally released!
Enjoy a huge, enthralling world where you hang out with seven distinct handsome brothers and a rich variety of hunky side characters. The series has blurred the line between fiction and reality even further this time with even more features that make it feel like you are really interacting with the characters.
■Pre-registration Campaign Gifts！
The Obey Me! Nightbringer pre-registration campaign that began on March 22, 2023 has been a great success. As of April 12, 2023, more than 500,000 players have registered! As thanks, all players will receive a fabulous item set in their in-game mailboxes. Use those items and enjoy Obey Me! Nightbringer to the fullest!
■Special Campaigns for New Players！
There are plenty of special campaigns to celebrate the release! From getting UR demon cards by clearing the Beginner Missions, to receiving items just for logging in everyday with the Beginner Login Bonus, to the 90% off Start Dash Sale; there’s no end to the great campaigns for new players!
Download the game now and don’t miss this chance!
- Make your own love story with the rich variety of unique characters!
- You wake up to find a world you once knew...a bit different.
You find yourself in the Devildom right after the Great Celestial War with six former angels, and one demon struggling with his identity.
- In order to return to your world, you’ll have to heal the demon brothers’ wounds and reform the pacts you once made.
- “It’ll be okay. You can do it.”
- “Because we’re...”
My love for you transcends time
Introducing Obey Me! Nightbringer! A game for the ages!
- Peek into the daily lives of the hot demons! ❤
- Even more realistic communication and features!
- ・Your choices have a direct impact on how the story plays out!
- In addition to chatting and making phone calls, enjoy participating in online meetings this time! Your decisions in the Devildom matter, so pick wisely!
- ・Peek into the daily lives of the demons! ♥
- View the peaceful (yeah, right!) daily lives of the seven quirky brothers 24 hours a day!
- Take a peek into your favorite boy’s daily life by using the new Wanderers’ Whereabouts feature, which lets you give presents and talk to the boys! Enjoy sides of them only seen here!
- ・Comment on your favorite videos!
- Go even further and post comments on your favorite videos of the handsome demons!
- Share your love via a comment or add an effect to cheer them on!
- ・Introducing brand new quests in the form of a rhythm game!
- As you make your way through the episodic stories in the Devildom, you will encounter rhythm game quests!
- All the songs in the rhythm game are all original ones sung by the boys ♪
- ・Follow our official Twitter
- ・Google Play Store
- ・Apple App Store
- ：Obey Me! Nightbringer
- ：Free to play (Items are purchasable in-game)
- ：English, Japanese *Languages can be switched in-game.
- ：iOS 12.0 or later, Android 6.0 or later
- *The app may not run properly on certain devices.
The Official Website and Social Media Accounts
- The “Obey Me! Nightbringer” official website
- The “Obey Me! Nightbringer” official Twitter
- The “Obey Me!” official YouTube channel
- The “Obey Me!” official Linktree *Check our social media from here!
- The “Obey Me!” series official Twitter
About NTT Solmare Co., Ltd.
NTT Solmare aims to enrich people’s lives by providing entertainment services such as “Comic C’Moa,” one of the nations biggest e-book services, Solmare's Editing Division, NTT Solmare's original digital comic publisher, as well as games including the mobile game "Obey Me!," the "Shall we date?" series, “Moe! Ninja Girls,” the interactive audio-sharing service “Boikone,” and “Cicalo,” an information management app regarding the schedules for manga/anime/video games.
Official website: https://www.nttsolmare.com/e/
- NTT Solmare Corporation
- Game Division: Jun Tateno, Akiko Murakami
- Phone: +81-6-6228-8861